Admin PASSWORK not working

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
help to unlock the admin password.... masso has sent a reset password but no luck of unlocking the admin password, i used HTG, htg but no luck..

any help is highly appreciated

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
@testyourdesign thanks for reply, i reinstalled again the reset software and the v3.38 software now i can unlock now the admin password but i don't know why the monitor is blinking i check the vga cable connection everything is connected properly and turn off and on to check if the blinking will go away. but there still.

is there any user encounter this kind of problem?

testyourdesign

testyourdesign
I see narrow bands of electrical inference or noise running vertically on my screen but it's not blinking. Maybe try to turn off vfd to see if better?

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
vfd is still off , after 4 times of on and off the blinking of monitor has gone as of now , i don't know if will return later but as of now it work fine.

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
Also I have problem on homing, on jogging all axis is moving but if you home the axis no movement and later the homing error appears, I just send the copy of setting to masso support

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
@masso support one of the monitor is acer and other one is samsung monitor i will send the video of the both monitor.

acer is blinking but the samsung is not blinking but fading after a while monitor turn black

Acer model: EB162Q

Samsung model: B1930NW

testyourdesign

testyourdesign
First try removing the USB Hub and test it again. If that does not work then I would try disconnecting everything from Masso and keep retesting it by reconnecting them one by one until you see the blinking problem again. If its there when nothing is connected then look for damage on the Masso and contact support.

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
i just try 3 brand of monitor and one of monitor works well no problem.

here is the video for future masso user so that they can avoid buying this brand and model

not working with masso:

Acer model: EB162Q

Samsung model: B1930NW

working with masso : AOC model: E167OS

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
Thanks for the great video @pinoy-cnc, for some reason the screens are not syncing the signals, we have also added this to our log so that we can keep an eye if this happens with other screens also.

tayloredtech

TayloredTech
I think that Samsung monitor needs to go into a bin from the looks of it.
Have you tried these monitors on a PC or similar? Could just be the monitor. Unless they are new and tested- it's hard to point the problem to the source

tayloredtech

TayloredTech
Quote from Pinoy CNC on December 31, 2018, 6:14 pm

@TayloredTech yes all monitor have been tested on PC and working smoothly specially the samsung monitor, the acer monitor is brand new.

Ok, seems to be an EDID issue then which is rather odd. The masso only outputs a fixed resolution so the monitor should either accept it or stretch it. The flashing is caused by the monitor continually trying to sync it's self in both refresh rate and resolution.. either a damaged cable or pin on the VGA is the culprit. I have a 22 inch elo Touch screen I wanted to use with the Masso but the screen has to resizing functionality so half the image is off screen and doesn't fill the screen which is the normal reaction if neither display or source can't come to an agreement.

Sounds like you were just very unlucky with compatibility!