Hello evrybody.

dex

DEX
My name is Dexter & new to CNC. I'm in the process of upgrading my Langmuir systems table (30xp Plasma + cut2d CAD/CAM ) with a Z axis & hall effect limits. After extensive research I decided to go with Masso. In need of some help here please : When power on, I get the Masso screen but unable to activate my Logitech k400+. I've added a Sabrent power usb hub as well with no avail. I've returned 3 Logitech's + 1 Staples wired kb& mouse. Any help with keyboard setup will be highly appreciated.

Thank you folks.

clover

clover
@dex

Welcome to Masso Dexter. Sorry about your initial problems but if not me someone here will get you sorted.

I understand the Logitech k400+ is a wireless keyboard, where are you connecting the tiny USB dongle? Cheers, Patrick

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
to check the USB ports, if you connect a USB pen drive that is FAT32 formatted to each USB port on MASSO one by one, do you see the bottom right USB text in status bar change to black which means that MASSO has detected the pen drive?

Do you have a USB mouse that you can try?

dex

DEX
Quote from MASSO Support on June 17, 2019, 5:56 am

to check the USB ports, if you connect a USB pen drive that is FAT32 formatted to each USB port on MASSO one by one, do you see the bottom right USB text in status bar change to black which means that MASSO has detected the pen drive?

Do you have a USB mouse that you can try?

When usb or Logitech dongle is connected to either of the MASSO usb port I don't see any changes on the monitor accept the MASSO LOGO, THANKS FOR PURCHASING & THE 1)2)3) directions on the screen all 4 keyboards (returned) were detected by my desktop though. I've tried my desktop Dell/Logitech wireless with the MASSO, no avail. If the MASSO had the option to plug into a cheap laptop it would be a way economical for the end user. Is there anyway of using a laptop or desktop ? so I could again embarrassingly return the Monitor & K400+ to Best Buy & use a $300 laptop.

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
it looks like you are just looking at the startup message and did not load the mas software on the controller. What you see is a simple welcome message to register your controller and then receive the main software to be loaded on to the controller.

whats your controller serial number and let me check if the software was emailed to you and on what email ID.

so overall there is no problem with the USB or keyboards, you simply haven't loaded the main software on to the controller.

dex

DEX
Quote from MASSO Support on June 17, 2019, 3:43 pm

it looks like you are just looking at the startup message and did not load the mas software on the controller. What you see is a simple welcome message to register your controller and then receive the main software to be loaded on to the controller.

whats your controller serial number and let me check if the software was emailed to you and on what email ID.

so overall there is no problem with the USB or keyboards, you simply haven't loaded the main software on to the controller.

Thank you MASSO support for your quick response+++. My S/N : 5A-33235. I did receive a email with some links.

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
the serial number 5A-33235 is wrong as I can't find it in the system, can you please check and provide the correct serial number?

dex

DEX
Quote from MASSO Support on June 18, 2019, 12:58 am

the serial number 5A-33235 is wrong as I can't find it in the system, can you please check and provide the correct serial number?

My apologies, S/N : 5A-3235

dex

DEX
Thank you MASSO. I followed your instructions & now the keyboard & screen is working like a charm.

(Logitech K400 +)

Thanks.