INTRODUCTION

burdon

Burdon
Hello Masso CNC'ers, My name is Kim and I have been fooling around with the CNC Router for over ten years and now Laser. My current machine is a Shop Sabre 4860 machine which works great. I still use a Windows XP computer and WinCNC Controller board to drive the three Mitsubishi MR-E-20A controllers. Although this set up works fine I would like to be prepared for the inevitable failure and consequent conversion process. I recently purchased a Masso G3 for an old PlasmaCAM machine which I am trying to modify. The intent is to use the G3 with Mitsubishi Controllers and Servos. My next post therefore will be to ask for set-up connection assistance for this.

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
Quote from Burdon on January 30, 2020, 3:22 am

Hello Masso CNC'ers, My name is Kim and I have been fooling around with the CNC Router for over ten years and now Laser. My current machine is a Shop Sabre 4860 machine which works great. I still use a Windows XP computer and WinCNC Controller board to drive the three Mitsubishi MR-E-20A controllers. Although this set up works fine I would like to be prepared for the inevitable failure and consequent conversion process. I recently purchased a Masso G3 for an old PlasmaCAM machine which I am trying to modify. The intent is to use the G3 with Mitsubishi Controllers and Servos. My next post therefore will be to ask for set-up connection assistance for this.

Are you using wincnc on co2 laser or fiber laser?

Thanks