Masso A5 not update

ghanshyam

Ghanshyam
Dear all I'm new in cnc field

Frist time I'm trying to update my ,i controller but I'm getting error

Is thery any masso A5 users from india ?

. Ghanshyam

Whatsapp+919860251347
Masso update error

Attachments

• IMG_20180711_083644.jpg
    IMG_20180711_083644.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
have emailed you v3.33, please email us when you are ready and we will continue our facebook conversation.

ghanshyam

Ghanshyam
there were two issues that MASSO guys helped me with:

Firstly when formatting the USB drive in windows, set the allocation unit size to 64 kilobytes then copy the core update files
Second was that I was getting confused and installing the core update again and again and was suppose to install the main software after the core update and this got everything working

Thanks to great MASSO support team .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_15317916414548919.jpg
    FB_IMG_15317916414548919.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 17

mobilekalakar

mobilekalakar
Quote from Ghanshyam on July 17, 2018, 1:42 am

there were two issues that MASSO guys helped me with:

Firstly when formatting the USB drive in windows, set the allocation unit size to 64 kilobytes then copy the core update files
Second was that I was getting confused and installing the core update again and again and was suppose to install the main software after the core update and this got everything working

Thanks to great MASSO support team .

good

ghanshyam

Ghanshyam
Good morning everyone.

How to Run CNC plasma ( with THC controller )and mill combination with Masso A5 CNC controller ?Like as mach3 CNC

Which software version will suitable ?

Thanks.

Ross

Ross
Hi Ghanshyam, you can ask Masso support for a Masso update "Plasma v3.40.20pre" you need to give them your controller number so they can email you the correct one.

Sheetcam works well with the plasma to make your g-codes,

But as for myself and other people we are having trouble with THC issues, best wait till one of us can advise on the best way to go with that.

And for routing you will need the Masso Mill software, so you will have to speak to Masso about that as well.

Good luck with your CNC projects from Ross.