MASSO CHEAT SHEET

testyourdesign

testyourdesign
Hi Guys,

Here is a copy of the Cheat Sheet I put together for the MASSO Commands and Codes. I find it easier to print this out and have it near the machine while I get used to the controls. Hope this helps!

Cheers, Stephen Brown

Masso Club Member #1

Attachments

• MASSO-Menu-V1.4.pdf
    453.3 KB · Views: 286

mr-ben

Mr. Ben
Thank you Stephen! I got so tired of looking these commands up. Everything seems to be......somewhere, but you have to search for it.

You fixed that. Thank you.

Ben

testyourdesign

testyourdesign
Quote from MASSO - Support on October 20, 2018, 3:25 am

Thank you @testyourdesign, its done so well with logo and colors that it feels like it was done by us, awesome stuff.

Lol thanks but I thought you said the users are part of the Masso Team so I guess in a way it was done you you! Glad you like it and hope it helps. Glad you like it @ross @mr-ben @cncburn and @angelars. Now time to go Play with my Masso.

mark-b

Mark.B
Thanks for that,i'am going to need all the help i can get a and then some, so this quick reference guide will be a great help.

gmarsh1

gmarsh1
Thank You .. just printed it out and had it laminated in heavy plastic film .. will punch a hole in the corner & hang from the keyboard tray on a chain.

testyourdesign

testyourdesign
Hi Guys

I am glad to see that the cheat sheet is such a popular item. I still use mine allot when I test out new features. I was happy to pay it forward for all the help that this forum has provided me.

Cheers, Stephen Brown

neo_237

neo_237
This is so useful

Thank you

But why pgup & pgdown do nothing in masso lathe controller?

And how to Use shortcut to change increment in lathe version?

segoman-designs

SegoMan DeSigns
Thanks for your hard work,

Could you post up a black & white only or the Excel file it was created in? I would like to add some of my own notes to the list.