Masso crash

madb1rd

madb1rd
I was trying to understand how to work a subprogram and named the subprogram O101.nc and O102.nc. But the controller locks up when I try to load either of these to edit them. The main program also ignores them when it runs. It would be very helpful if your documentation actually face useful information like what the naming rules are and all the specific requirements around every element and limitation of the "Masso" version of G-code. Frankly the lack of a decent printable manual and reliance on videos and cumbersome websites is very frustrating.

segoman-designs

SegoMan DeSigns
Quote from madb1rd on January 6, 2020, 8:14 am

I was trying to understand how to work a subprogram and named the subprogram O101.nc and O102.nc. But the controller locks up when I try to load either of these to edit them. The main program also ignores them when it runs. It would be very helpful if your documentation actually face useful information like what the naming rules are and all the specific requirements around every element and limitation of the "Masso" version of G-code. Frankly the lack of a decent printable manual and reliance on videos and cumbersome websites is very frustrating.

Peter can give you the link to a downloadable PDF file (He posted one for me - I just cant find the thread)