need help on display

madi

madi
i got like mirror display on the screen, example if i jog x axis to the left, the display on the sreen is move on the right,, also with y axis,, did someone can advise something..its wierd to see the display move opposite the machine movement..

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
I guess your axis direction needs to be inverted, please goto F1 screen and in to the X Axis settings, use the direction invert tick to invert the direction of your axis.

madi

madi
to make run like it should, I have to invert the axis,, but make me confused to see the table move the opposite direction when I jog the work,, I jog x axis to the + direction, the table move to the left, y axis also, is that normal for the bed milling?

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
please goto the X-Axis settings in the F1-Setup screen and invert the direction.

Also what is the X minimum and maximum travel setting you have entered, can you please press printscreen button on the keyboard and it will have the screen saved to USB, can you upload this file.

madi

madi
thanks masso

here is the print screen u ask it, my current setting

Attachments

• Print-Screen-001.bmp
    769.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Print-Screen-002.bmp
    769.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Print-Screen-003.bmp
    769.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Print-Screen-004.bmp
    769.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Print-Screen-005.bmp
    769.1 KB · Views: 17

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
thanks for the info and the settings look ok.

So let's do this step by step: after power up and clearing the estop alarm, when you press the right arrow key then does the cutter on your machine move to the right of the workpiece?

madi

madi
yes, with this setting, the cutter move to the right of the workthe piece, and table move to left side,,

so let clear this,, if i am wrong, the x and y axis is refer to the cutter movement on the workpiece right? like the gantry router, x and y position is the position of spindle,, are my right? this so confused me to see the table move opposite direction when i press the jogging arrow..

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
the movement is always relevant to the cutter, so in your machine when you press the right arrow key the bed will move left and that is how it should be.