Probe issue, after probing cycle the spindle turn on.

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
To masso support.

I just done Wiring the probe and try it. The probe cycle smoothly running but in the end of the probing cycle the spindle run. I don't know if this is another software bug.

Please see the video.

tayloredtech

TayloredTech
Quote from Pinoy CNC on July 14, 2019, 1:32 pm

To masso support.

I just done Wiring the probe and try it. The probe cycle smoothly running but in the end of the probing cycle the spindle run. I don't know if this is another software bug.

Please see the video.

Before support get to you, I noticed you're not on the latest firmware. Best update it and see if it persists as that's more than likely the first thing they'll say.

I'm actually still on 3.40 like you and don't have that issue so it may need more information. I'm the settings page at the left to to Save settings and upload your settings here, again so support can see if there is something obvious causing this.

Mitch

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
Thank you a lot Mitch.

for MASSO Support here is the copy of the setting of the machine..

Thanks

Attachments

• MASSO_Tools.htg
    1.9 KB · Views: 12
  • MASSO_Settings.htg
    620 bytes · Views: 15

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
@pinoy-cnc we don't have any reports of this issue from any other user.

Can you please provide some details about how you have wired your VFD. Have you checked that M3 starts spindle and M5 stops it?

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
@pinoy-cnc looking back into your video, the spindle direction status shows CW, do you have an M3 command issued before running probing?

Make sure the spindle is stopped using M5 command and just not S0 command.

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
Quote from MASSO Support on July 14, 2019, 11:36 pm

@pinoy-cnc we don't have any reports of this issue from any other user.

Can you please provide some details about how you have wired your VFD. Have you checked that M3 starts spindle and M5 stops it?

Hi masso support,

I am using huayang VFD

And the connection is same in your documentation. I will make a call today with my client if, m3 start the spindle.

I built this machine for my client in Philippines, and I a. right now in Italy.

@jerick

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
Quote from MASSO Support on July 14, 2019, 11:49 pm

@pinoy-cnc looking back into your video, the spindle direction status shows CW, do you have an M3 command issued before running probing?

Make sure the spindle is stopped using M5 command and just not S0 command.

Hi Masso support

We don't used m3 command before running the probe.

This is only command that we issue,

G38.2 z-80 f200

G92 z33. 091

G0 z50

M30

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
can you check again, if you see the video the spindle direction on the screen shows CW, maybe it was some program you were running earlier and its set the spindle to CW?

Can you please make sure the spindle direction shows OFF using M5 command and then run the probing gcode.

breezy

Arie
Staff member
Quote from TayloredTech on July 15, 2019, 6:21 am

The last code you run is M30....

Would this not activate it...?

Mitch

M30 in END OF PROGRAM

but if for some reason the tail of the file was corrupted it could change M30 into M3 which would start the spindle.

Regards,

Arie.

pinoy-cnc

Pinoy CNC
Thanks Masso support and all the guys here that help me to find the solution on this problem...

i just fond the problem, its is the m3 on the tail of the file instead of m30 it m3.... and your right @breezy .

thanks again guys...

Here is the video