Software Version 4.02

rossco

rossco
I note in the latest on line documentation Version 4.02 has added features for the Automatic Tool Changer, however when I look for the current software it lists Ver 4.01. Can you advise when Ver 4.02 will be released.

Cheers Rossco

breezy

Arie
Staff member
@vanger
The v4.02 has been removed due to some issues and a new version will be released in the next few weeks.

Regards,

Arie.

jefflangendoerfergmail-com

jefflangendoerfer@gmail.com
Any update on V 4.02 ?

I am ready for it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG-7181.jpg
    IMG-7181.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34

rossco

rossco
We all are especially as the on line documentation describes Ver 4.02 and it was initially released on 19th March only to be with drawn with the promise of an early re-release.

Can only but wait.

jefflangendoerfergmail-com

jefflangendoerfer@gmail.com
Quote from rossco on June 8, 2021, 7:06 am

We all are especially as the on line documentation describes Ver 4.02 and it was initially released on 19th March only to be with drawn with the promise of an early re-release.

Can only but wait.

Well, this is disappointing.. Thanks for the response.. MASSO? anyone from Masso have a better update for us? Thanks

cebilbespoke

cebilbespoke
Hello all.Am i the only person having fault with new version 4.02v when you do jump to the line option.Was doing job and the machine had broken tool.We all know how to do this.

But the issue is when you jump to the line with tool number T3 the masso gives error and say please enter Tool 0 zero???????

Have check f4 there is no tool a sign as tool 0 but the masso still show change tool 0 but not T3. I can not run programs once i go to jump line option.Do not matter which line i choose ,the masso show please change tool 0????

There is something wrong with software.Was running 4.01version was no error or anything.Just few days ago upgraded to newer and i have errors with Jump Line option.