the new m667 f 110 comand plasma

jcoldon

jcoldon
can some one explain were does the m 667 f 110 code to change the z speed when thc is on . using sheet cam is this a post processor add .

if not were do you put it in sheet cam .. so every time I need a z reaction change I have to repost a part to change the thc on z speed.

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
we will also email SheetCAM so get some help on this and if you can also email them then it might be quicker.

jcoldon

jcoldon
I did that.. why would you make a feature like this and now have sheet cam deal with this a simple slide control to set the thc z speed is what is needed if I deit the post processor every time I need a different speed I have to reedit the post processor and repost the part so if I cut dimond plate I need a diferent speed edit the post

then I go back to flat edit the post then cut shin steel that has a warp edit the post get my point this is a step in the right direction having a way to do a diferent speed in thc mode

its a lot of trouble hope you guys make a slide adjust soon then you would have a very good thc control in plasma the controller with the best working THC is the king

I sugest you guys take a look at how to control the THC. sheet cam is not the answer right now I have a vitalsystem m4 with thc all dun on the screen its tops quick and simple to set . the settings look like this do this you have a top THC system control

Attachments

• THC-screen.gif
    THC-screen.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 19

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
The M667 F addition is done as the first step while we work on adding the slider, actually its not that simple to add or remove something from the screen because we have to plan long term and see what needs to fit on the screen and where. But we will be adding the slide bar for sure.

markwayts

markwayts
The new update works great! Just go edit your post and add F50 to the code and sheetcam will write it every time