v5 thread? And bugs...

robwardnz

RobWardNZ
Just used the MDI on v5 release... typed and ran...

x-67 f400

and the was a tiny movement of the motors. Ran it again and it moved to x=-67mm as expected.

robwardnz

RobWardNZ
Another ? Running a script using "Single block"...

"Go to work origin" does nothing, until I un-highlight "Single block".

robwardnz

RobWardNZ
Another bug I think. By the way, I’m running late the 5.0. The core is 2.02. So here is the bug…

I’m on screen F2. I have set the spindle speed manually to 1200 rpm and press spindle counterclockwise and the spindle is running at the correct speed according to my motor controller. I now switch to screen F3, and as soon as I move in the X direction, using the pendant or the controls on the screen, the motor speeds up to 1500 rpm. This is repeatable.

breezy

Arie
Staff member
I’m on screen F2. I have set the spindle speed manually to 1200 rpm and press spindle counterclockwise and the spindle is running at the correct speed according to my motor controller. I now switch to screen F3, and as soon as I move in the X direction, using the pendant or the controls on the screen, the motor speeds up to 1500 rpm. This is repeatable.
Could you report this to support@masso.com.au this way we have a ticket that we can interact with you for testing, etc.