Viewing Images

clover

clover
Is there something wrong with me as I cannot see images posted to the forum? I have tried the Opera, Safari and Firefox browsers all to no avail. Is there a hidden switch somewhere that I'm not seeing?

clover

clover
Many thanks, attached I think!

Attachments

• Forum.jpg
    Forum.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 27

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
I think there is something that only BMP and JPG will display, do you know what file formats were you loading earlier?

clover

clover
Yep, the screen grab was a jpg.

Here is another screen grab I took just now where the correspondent said in the text that he had included a jpeg image.

Attachments

• ScreenImage.jpg
    ScreenImage.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 27

clover

clover
Just testing so here are a number of images saved in different formats.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Untitled.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Untitled.gif
    Untitled.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 29

clover

clover
Yes the bmp was a mistake on my part. I drive a Mac and they don't like generating bmp's.

Funny thing is I can see 'my' images but cannot see other's images. Or rather I can only see the very occasional image of others. Very curious!

Fixed bmp attached.

Attachments

• Untitled.bmp
    3.8 MB · Views: 28

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
we appreciate you helping us on this, can you please share the link of the above forum you mentioned that you couldn't see the image.

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
thanks for the links and we checked and it looks like GOK didn't load the image files, maybe he forgot to attach the file as there are no attachments and that is why no image.

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
no worries and its always good to double check, we really appreciate that people are so helpful with comments and feedback, so thank you again.