When will the next update be

dap-1750

DAP 1750
Just wondering when the next updates coming out maybe that'll fix two of my problems touch screen and Wi-Fi

dap-1750

DAP 1750
i sent support make and model of the touch screen, make view sonic td2220 model vs14833

wi-fi will not connect, module version is 1.3.0.0 jul 14 2016

and what is the correct setting for the encoder high or low for a,b,z.

Attachments

• 20181008_1937441410.jpg
    20181008_1937441410.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28

breezy

Arie
Staff member
Quote from DAP 1750 on October 8, 2018, 11:34 pm

I had intermittent connection problems which I fixed by setting up another WIFI router just for the MASSO and laptop. The internet connected WIFI router is in another room and there were too many metal clad walls between it and the small antenna on the WIFI chip in the MASSO. Just after I bought the WIFI chip, MASSO released their version with external antenna, which would have probably worked well.

Regards,

Arie.

For the Bicton Men's Shed.

segoman-designs

SegoMan DeSigns
Quote from Breezy on October 9, 2018, 12:30 am

MASSO released their version with external antenna, which would have probably worked well.

Regards,

Arie.

I waited 5 weeks for the slow boat from China to deliver my chip only to see that option as well..

dap-1750

DAP 1750
Is there any stocking distributors in the us ? I see that cnc4pc is selling the masso , I tried to call them and no answer.

breezy

Arie
Staff member
Quote from SegoMan DeSigns on October 9, 2018, 4:34 am

Quote from Breezy on October 9, 2018, 12:30 am

MASSO released their version with external antenna, which would have probably worked well.

Regards,

Arie.

I waited 5 weeks for the slow boat from China to deliver my chip only to see that option as well..

I bought ours from Altronics.
Z6360 ESP8266 Mini Wi-Fi Breakout Module

Just walked in and picked it up.

Regards,

Arie.

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
@dap-1750 as per your wifi screen, all looks good on the MASSO side. It looks like the router is not allowing the connection, do you have a MAC filter or something setup on the router?

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
Quote from DAP 1750 on October 9, 2018, 8:52 am

Is there any stocking distributors in the us ? I see that cnc4pc is selling the masso , I tried to call them and no answer.

yes CNC4PC are the distributors in USA. you can also email them on sales@cnc4pc.com

angelars

AngelArs
CNC4PC also has a forum which I find has quicker responses than e-mail or calling.

Not sure why they don't stock the newer wi-fi w/antenna. Missed opportunity for them.

dap-1750

DAP 1750
I've tried to call them many times, cnc4pc, they show that they sell DMM products and was going to find out if they're stocking any I was interested in buying eight units for my two builds. I don't like joining forums that I'm not involved with their product. I don't live very far from them so I could avoid shipping charges. I'm a phone type of person don't care much for texting and emails.

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
we are sending more stock to CNC4PC and will let them know that users are requesting wifi modules, will also send wifi stock.

testyourdesign

testyourdesign
@masso-support I was able to install V3.38 with any problems. My Wi-Fi is running well also. I like to slight color scheme changes for the lower bar. Thanks for all the hard work.

Cheers, Stephen Brown

Masso 5A-1263 4-Axis Mill

masso-support

MASSO Support
Staff member
thanks Stephen and we are now working on a new screen layout with more buttons and options on the screen so that everything can be found easily on the screen.